- Office Hours
- Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Honorary Consular Representatives in Antigua and Barbuda
Diplomacy at Work
Hon. Winston Baldwin Spencer
Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs
Office of the Prime Minister and Ministry of Labour Headquaters, Public Service Affairs, National Economic and Social Council, Public Administration - Civil Service, Establishment, Training Division, Human Resource Development and Management Services, Public Sector Reform, Information, Broadcasting, Barbuda Affairs, Defence, Military, National Security, Printing, National Drug Control, Data Bank National Computer Center (N.C.C.), Information Technology (I.T.) - E Government Center, Ecclesiastical Affairs, National Labout Board, Pension Reform, Police, Fire Brigade, Prison, Crime, Electoral Affairs, Immigration, Passport & Citizenship.
The Honourable Baldwin Spencer was born on the 8th day of October 1948. He attended the Greenbay Primary School and the Princess Margaret Secondary School. He is married and is blessed with a son and a daughter. Mr. Spencer holds the following academic qualifications:
- Diploma in Social Leadership,Coady International Institute, Canada
- Diploma in Labour and Economic Studies, Ruskin College, Oxford University
- Diploma in Labour and Industrial Relation Systems, Oslo University, Norway.
Mr. Spencer is a Trade Unionist/Politician by profession. He has held the positions of:
- 1st Vice President of the Antigua and Barbuda Workers Union
- Assistant General Secretary of the Antigua and Barbuda Workers Union.
- President of the Caribbean Maritime and Aviation Council.
- Parliamentary Representative of the St. John's Rural West Constituency
- Political Leader of the United Progressive Party
- Leader of the Opposition in the House of Representatives.
Mr. Spencer has given invaluable assiatance to churches, community groups and other voluntary organizations dealing with social and economic issues. His involvement includes:
- Antigua Football Association
- Empire Football Club - Immediate Past President
- Antigua Cricket Association
- Antigua Steelband Association
- Halcyon Steel Orchestra - Manager
- Past Pupils and Teachers Association of the Green Bay Government School
- King George 5th Restoration Society - Ex-officio Member & Advisor.
Mr. Spencer has special interests in cricket, football, steelband, reading and social interpretation.